Setting Up Multiple Email Accounts With Outlook 98
1. Open Outlook 98, go to Tools, then Accounts,
then the Mail tab, then the Add button, then Mail. Now just follow
2. Display Name = Your Name (For example Joe Smith).
3. Email address = username @safe-t.net. (For Example firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. You have a POP3 server and both Incoming and Outgoing servers are
5. Pop account name = username (For example, joe,
then put in your password)
6. Friendly name can be anything. (For example Joes mail)
7. You are using a phone line and the existing dial up account is
8. Then Finish.
9. You can now send and receive email using Outlook 98.
10. If you have more accounts to configure, go back to step 1.