How To Set Up Additional Profiles in Microsoft
Open up Microsoft Outlook.
Click on tools.
Click on options.
Click on the general tab.
Put a dot in the box for "Prompt for a profile to be used".
Now close Microsoft Outlook.
Reopen Microsoft Outlook and when asked for profile name to be used,
Go through the setup wizard and enter the following information:
- For use the following information services, select only "Internet Mail"
- For profile name for the first one use "Safe-t.net"
- Click on the general tab and enter your name (Jim Smith) and email address
- Click on the server tab and enter:
a. outgoing mail server (mail.safe-t.net)
b. incoming mail server (mail.safe-t.net)
c. Account name (jsmith)
d. Password (1234)
- Click on the connection tab and select "I use a modem to access my email", and
then for "Use the following Dial-Up connection" select Safe-t.net.
You are now done with the first profile and you will need to go through and set up any
other profiles. Just follow steps 7 & 8. You will need to change the profile name,
account name and password.