Setting Up Multiple Email Accounts With Outlook
1. Open Outlook Express, go to Tools, then Accounts,
then the Mail tab, then the Add button, then Mail. Now just follow
2. Display Name = Your Name (For example Joe Smith).
3. Email address = username @safe-t.net. (For Example email@example.com).
4. You have a POP3 server and both Incoming and Outgoing servers are
5. Pop account name = username (For example, joe,
then put in your password)
6. Friendly name can be anything. (For example Joes mail)
7. You are using a phone line and the existing dial up account is
8. Then Finish.
Your new email account is set up, but now we must set it to
authenticate to send mail.
1. In Outlook Express, go to Tools, then Accounts,
then the Mail tab
2. Highlight your email
account, then click properties to the right
3. When this box opens,
click on the server tab.
check mark in box under Outgoing mail that is labeled "My server requires
authentication" and then click the settings button at the end of that line.
dot next to "Log on Using" and then type in your account name and password.
(Hint your account name is just the first part of your email address, so if your
email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
you would just type joesmith)
ok, click apply, then click ok.
you have any emails waiting to be sent, you must go to the outbox and double
click on each message in the outbox and once the message is opened click the
If you have more accounts to configure, go back to step 1.